Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Little animals, pets and babies make you laugh



What you staring at? I'm thinking how you look so different from Mom and Dad!
                                  We're a proud tribe you know!

                           I ain't no scared of you, Big Headed fellow! 
                                     By the way, your breath stinks!
              My folks went outing without me; so I just stay forlorn here.
                                                 Sweet Sleeping child.
                                                 Stop tickling me!
                                 This baby  piglet sleeps on its back
                                       with hind legs pointing up!
                      Mom come quick, I want to pee but couldn't get out!
                                   Wow, such passionate advances!
                                     So adorable, this Beagle puppy!


Thanks to Ron Lim of LA, US
for sharing.

Alan CY Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment