Thursday, 13 June 2013

The wheels of life

 

With this in mind, I bought myself
a new scooter. I wanted something
 that was easy on gas and
could zip me to the store
and about town.
This seems to meet
my everyday need.


 

I love it! I could go to the park
to chat with some old buddies
                                 and play chess for a dime.
                  The winner buys coca-cola for every body!
                    Remember: Senior citizens are valuable.
                         We are more valuable than the
                           younger generation because:


 
We have silver in our hair,
 
                                   Gold in our teeth,

                                stones in our kidneys.

                                Besides we have leads

                                 in our feet, and we are

                                loaded with natural gas!
 


                       I don't need your sarcastic reminder!


Forward it! Everyone needs one good laugh a day!!



Many thanks to Dorris Chan for sharing.
Alan CY Kok           

No comments:

Post a Comment