Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Mischief with statues



Take that, and that!
Don't interfere; can't you see I'm busy?
Wow! My favourite football team
enters the final. Give me five!
Here, get a peck from me! Great performance.
Hey, this latest I-Phone is quite something, you know?
Nice dance step in unison.
Hey, watch your strike, Batsman! That will kill!
Slow, slower will you fellas! I can't keep up the pace!
Ok, I'll take it as a friendly gesture.
The next time I'll call the cops.
Sorry, it's a mistake on my part.
I won't dare to date your daughter anymore!
Nice imitation - you girls practicing for
 the stage dance show this weekend?
Oh it hurts, put me down! Mom, where are you?
Stop that will you? Getting a spanking in
the public is real embarrassing.
I need to feign dead, otherwise I may be eaten alive!
See how far can you go? Gotcha!
Yes, this is the way for Waltz.
Mom taught me the correct steps earlier.

 Many thanks for Lim YC for sharing.
Alan CY Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment