Noah's Ark : Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark ......
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat!
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah
built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 60 years old,
someone may ask you to
do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with
the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage.
The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you're stressed, float for a while.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs;
the Titanic by professionals.
11. No matter how devastating the storm,
there's always a rainbow waiting.
Many thanks to Alex Ching for sharing.
Alan CY Kok
Remember this:Most people walk in and out of your life,
but FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart....