Friday, 28 February 2014

GIF files with cats and dogs fun

Oh yeah! Nazi planned to kidnap and gas
1 million cats and kittens for their furs; oh my!
The pet door was built with an exit and entry access
for me when I was a puppy!
Hmmm, it's great rubbing my chin on your rough hide.
Strange bedfellows.
Little chipmunk awakes for a new day
by brushing its turf on its head.
It will ready for a camera shot.
Smart cat finds a brilliant method to amuse itself.
Hey, this merry-go-round is real fun, better than
chasing my own tail. Now  I'm dizzy and can't
 get down from the turn-table.
Good to be taller, even for a dog.
What a feeling, you touch my toes and I touch yours.
Let's imitate crawling behind the baby,
just for the kick of it.
.
Hi Kat Kat, stop eating, let's go out and play.......hurry!
 
Life is too short not to take time out to enjoy the fun.


GIF files obtained from A Chinese media news print
 

 

Alan CY Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment